Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Motivation Juice!

This is to motivate me to live my life actively!

I believe that I can be an awesome person! However, that awesomeness gets bogged down from hours on gmail and facebook and stumbling around the internet.

I want to work in the ocean. I have always been a water person. The ocean is my home, it is my spirit, it calls to me.
How can I reach this ocean goal unless I work toward it? Though the drudgery of searching for scholarships, writing essays, meeting deadlines, and navigating websites may seem unending, remember: somewhere at the end of this search lies my chance! I must believe that there is a job out there that is ideal for me, that will make me happy. I must believe that there are people out there who love the ocean like I do, who would happily snorkel and free dive and romp like dolphins with me, who will be my pod, where I belong! I believe, I believe, I believe.

For now, I am far from the ocean, and the distance weakens my appetite for the water. I am happy here in Portland, and I believe that I am where I'm supposed to be right now- living with friends, figuring out who I am. But I must not let this opportunity pass me by. Ironically, this plethora of time dulls the edge of my motivation, and I am given to slothful activities. No more! Let me awaken to this day, to this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment